DIY Toolbox for indoor flooring - with complimentary Free DECKO SPC Sample Pack
For a limited time, all indoor flooring toolboxes come with complementary Free DECKO SPC Flooring Sample Packs.
Description: The DIY Toolbox helps to assist you with the DIY installation of your indoor flooring project of any brand and provides a convenient package that prevents unnecessary spending on expensive tools.
- 1 x Hacksaw - To cut the skirting to length and the correct angle.
- 1 x Mitre box with straight and 45-degree cut angles for consistent cutting of the skirting.
- 1 x Retractable utility knife - Helpful especially for DECKO SPC planks, as this is all that is required to cut them to size - see video below.
- 1 x Duct tape - To hold the skirting in place until the glue sets for a sleek install without nails or screws if you choose this method of skirting.
- 20 x Wall spacers (8mm) - To ensure that a sufficient gap is left between each wall and the floorboards, as required for heat expansion of floating floors. Spacers are wedge shaped to encourage it to lean against the wall instead of falling forward.
The hack saw and mitre box are to be used together for cutting the skirting to the angle desired. The retractable utility knife is to be used specially for carving a break line in the SPC planks for a clean and straight separation when snapped as seen in video below. The duct tape is used to hold the skirting in place until the glue sets. The spacers are there to ensure that a sufficient gap is left next to each wall where the DECKO SPC planks are laid.
Complimentary sample pack of DECKO SPC flooring with every DIY toolbox. Sample pack contains small offcuts of the four colours of DECKO SPC flooring: Bruno, Moderno, Grigio, Legno, as well as an explanation of the advantages of DECKO SPC flooring inside the box.