DECKO Tiles Expo Kits - Mini/Midi/Maxi/Custom
DECKO DIY Exhibition Flooring Tile Kits are designed for Quick and Easy seamless assembly and disassembly, effortlessly transforming any event space. Whether you're setting up for a convention, art exhibit, trade-show, car-show, or any other event, our easy-to-use kits add a stylish, professional solution.
Choose one of the options or order your custom size.
- The Mini Kit - install in 15 min - recommended for any Exhibition sites. For more compact spaces, this 3m x 3m kit delivers a sleek and sturdy flooring solution. Includes all around ramp edges. You can order as custom size as well if you don't need edges all around. This costs NZ$1,302.50 for 100 Tiles, 40 Ramp Edges, and 4 Corners.
- The Midi Kit - install in 20 min - Perfect size for any car on display. 5.1m x 2.7m flooring kit, providing a blend of aesthetics and function. This costs NZ$1,901.40 for 153 Tiles, 52 Ramp Edges, and 4 Corners.
- The Maxi Kit - install in 30 min - For larger scale events, this expansive 6.15m x 4.05m kit ensures maximum impact and stability. This costs NZ$3,028.70 for 260 Tiles, 66 Ramp Edges, and 4 Corners.
- The Custom Kit - Ask for any size of area you want to cover or use our calculator. Consider the ramps are adding 80mm to the full tile sizes used in the calculator. Send your area measurements to quote for you.
*All of the kits have a +80mm on all sides for the ramps not represented in the above measurements.
Price/sqm: $98.98 = 11 tiles
- Suitable for laying on any existing solid flat base.
- Simple DIY snap together installation - no joists, clips, screws or bearers needed, no professional assistance required.
- Easy to cut shapes.
- Can be laid without edging as well.
- Perfect for wet areas - special plastic dual grid mesh base allows effective drainage.
- Easily relocatable - take them with you when you move house.
- High load capacity.
- Premium tiles feature greater functionality with additional edging options and enhanced four sided interlocking design.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable material
- All the benefits of traditional timber with none of the disadvantages
- Maintenance free – no staining, oiling or painting required
- Termite resistant
- Non slip rating R10 and P3
- Weather resistant - no rotting, mould or mildew
Great for residential (owned or rented) & commercial applications including:
- display rooms
- expo pop up flooring
- shopping centre
Shipping: Calculated at checkout. We offer New Zealand wide delivery and always source the most competitive prices available. If unhappy with the freight quoted cost at the checkout, get in touch. We challenge the freighters with tenders to get the best cost for your delivery.